The Outdoor Kitchen
Move the party outdoors and create a space that’s perfect for cooking and entertaining. Outdoor Kitchen and Grill Systems by Cardinal Architectural create a stylish and functional space during those months when you want to move the heart of your home outside.
Extruded Aluminum Modular Outdoor Kitchens, made to your specifications.
Available Design Options
- Custom cut outs for all grills, including the Big Green Egg.
- Multiple modules to choose from, including beverage center module and refrigerator module.
- Can be purchased with or, without the bar
- Use our counter top or, choose your own
- Easy, per foot pricing
- Bug cover comes standard on all drawers
- Available in many colors
- All aluminum construction for a lifetime of service and environmental responsibility
- Class 1 Architectural Finishes
- Matching Cocktail Tables with integrated Fire Pit
- Beverage Center option for food and beverage service only
- Solid surface and tempered glass surface options
- Champagne, Oil Rubbed Bronze and Deco Beige
The optional ALR Beverage Center is manufactured from stainless steel with insulated dual sinks that will maintain your ice for hours on end. It can be permanently plumbed or fitted with a 12 volt pump and reservoir for water service. The multi-bottle speed rack provides quick service pours for your guests.
This is a great option to add the beverage center with the PW Sikes Cooker to have all of the best entertaining possibilities for your guests. Experience builds memories and that is what makes your guests remember your hospitality.
PW Sikes Grills
The PW Sikes Cookers have 4 patents that clearly separate this cooking device for all other outdoor grills;
- Patent #6,038,934 describes a “Convection Based Cooking Apparatus with Improved Air Flow.
- Patent #6,143,341 describes a “Convection Based Cooking Method with Flow of Combined Heated Air and Steam”.
The most meaningful result is that food can NEVER be burnt and the moisture assures juicy meats and perfect textured vegetables.
How the Grills Works
Placing water in this chamber keeps your food moist and juicy as steam from the heated water is forced over and thru it. You don’t have to worry about drying out your food like you do on other grills.