Cardinal Architecture Offers the perfect combination of beauty, quality and affordability
- 3 standard and stocked finishes, White, Dark Bronze and Taupe.
- Customize your design and size.
- Optional shade lattice for your choice of 30%, 60% or 90% shade.
- No inserts required and no thin roll formed aluminum.
- Available as free standing or host attached.
- Made from extruded aluminum and electrostatically powder coated for years of maintenance free family enjoyment.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
IT'S AS SIMPLE AS A,B,C...
A Choose freestanding or host attached
B Choose your pergola width
C Choose your pergola depth (CBL)
D Choose single or double onstruction beams
E Choose your rafter spacing
F Choose your lattice spacing
Single & Double Beam
FEATURES & BENEFITS
American-made: easily withstands the hurricanes of the U.S. coasts, the
heaviest snows of the Rockies and North, the brutal drying sun of the American
South West, and the hot Caribbean moisture of the Gulf and Florida.
• Aircraft grade extruded aluminum
• Electro-layered with UV-proof architectural powder coat meeting all AAMA 2604 standards
• No plastic, vinyl or resin parts
• Maintenance free
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Made in the USA in our factory
ACCESSORIES & CUSTOM FEATURES
Choose from an appealing array of colors and features that speaks to your personal design needs. Our helpful staff will work with you to tailor your pergola to find the perfect combination for you.
• Colors (White / Taupe / Bronze)
• Posts 5 X 5 (Regular / Flat / Fluted)
• End Cups (Pergola Style or Flat)
• Ceiling fans
• Misting fans
• Motorized solar screens
• Solar panel operation
• Sliding side panels
• Aircraft-grade extruded aluminum construction
ENJOY NUMEROUS FEATURES AND BENEFITS
By simply installing a pergola temperatures are lowered on your deck or patio by 15 – 20 degrees, while freeing you from care about the unpredictable nature of weather. Our pergolas also:
• Control the amount of sun or shade into your home.
• Protect patio and deck appliances and furniture
• Add value and aesthetic appeal to your home
• Create a beautiful backyard oasis of shade, protection, and comfort
• Protect and add to the life of your deck or patio
WHO WE ARE
Cardinal Architectural is driven to make sure you will be thrilled with your purchase, delighted with our service, and surprised by our dependability. We are committed to your satisfaction and take pride in all stages of our product and customer service, from fabrication to installation.
• Service Oriented
- We want you to be overjoyed - We will listen during the design process.
- We will help you dream - We will use digital visualization to make your choices more real.
- We commit our talents and knowledge - We offer products that are specifically designed for outdoor living and will offer a lifetime of performance and enjoyment.
- We will teach and you will discover - We will offer examples and case studies of both commercial and residential projects that have used our products.
- You can depend on us - Our parent company, Cardinal Aluminum, has been in business since 1946. We will call back and be prompt.
- We will protect you - While committed to your satisfaction we will not facilitate installations that are unreliable or unsafe.
- We will coach your decisions - Decisions can be difficult. We will present choices in a way that speeds decision making.
Yes, the WeatherGuard Motorized Pergola is designed to be either host attached or free standing.
We actually extrude, fabricate and powder coat all the parts to our WeatherGuard products in our factory. No one else can say that. We also powder coat our parts to meet AAMA 2604 standards.
We offer 3 standard colors that are all stocked, white, taupe and dark bronze. We also offer over 80 custom colors.
Our product is designed for hurricane strength winds and up to 50 pounds per square foot of snow. The product is also powder coated to meet AAMA 2604 standards. Combined, these things cause our product to be the most durable product you can buy.
Either by using the handy remote control or by using your smart device.
Each and every WeatherGuard Motorized Pergola is designed to meet all local building codes to insure safety and quality.
Cardinal Architectural has the longest louvers in the industry, 24 ft. long. Our exclusive center gutter means there is no pergola to large. The Arches National Park pergola is over 100 ft. long.