You can use our Designer App to create your very own louveredroof patio cover. Use your photo or use some the examples are ready provided.Start Here
How A Louvre Patio Roof Works
Turn your backyard into an oasis with a durable yet elegant Louvre Patio Roof systems from Cardinal Architectural. Enjoy spending your evenings outdoors while staying cool in the hot summer heat. Check out how our louvre patio covers work today!
- Louvered Roof System weighs 1.87lbs per square foot (top only)
- Louvers are available in 2ft increments beginning at 10′ and ending at 24′. (e.g., 10, 12,14,16,18, 20, 22, and 24 feet) We also have the longest louver length in the industry
- Louvered Roof System unit can be engineered and built up to 180 mph wind-load and up to 80lbs per square foot snow-load
- Louvered Roof System rafters can be connected or assembled endlessly (rafters have been installed up to 100 ft. )
- Louvered Roof System can be designed to fit any shape you may need. (e.g., hexagon, curved or angled edge, octagon, etc.)
- Louvered Roof System can easily be designed to “fit” any structure. (e.g., wood, aluminum, vinyl, etc.)
- Louvered Roof System’s post, beam, louver and rafter are 100% extruded aluminum and are electrostatic powder coated in 3 standard colors. They are also made in the U.S.A.!